Our innovative aluminum EMT (Electrical Metallic Tubing) offers significant advantages over steel EMT. A less expensive, lighter-weight option than steel, Penn EMT provides excellent, durable and long life wire protection in a wide range of commercial applications.
- Thin-walled and lightweight (just 1/3 the weight of steel EMT), for easy handling and installation
- Fast and simple cutting and bending on the job site with metallurgical processing to minimize flattening, buckling and splitting
- Listed to UL 797A Safety Standard and in compliance with all electrical code requirements
- Superior finished outer appearance
- Smooth internal surface from extrusion process with no weld line
- Connects quickly with standard EMT fittings.
NOTE: As stated in NEC 358.14, “…galvanized steel fittings and enclosures shall be permitted to be used with Aluminum EMT when not subject to severe corrosive influences.”
- Fiberglass fish tape recommended
- Available in standard trade sizes ½” though 4”
Aluminum Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT) – 10′
|Penn Part Number||Trade Size||Master Bundle Pcs||Master Bundle Wt||Master Bundle Ft|